Hey dudes...

:: Joining :: Join us

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey dudes...

Post by Scorpus on March 12th 2013, 18:34

I read the post about how to join many times... (is not the first time i think in request to join roh) So i can say for you guys that i'm not a good alround but i have the others features. (about extremely cool i cant say nothing but tbh is not me who will decide it Embarassed )
firstly I want to joining the useful and pleasant. That's why im asking for this chance coz i know some players here...and i rly wanna be near good players and persons... There's Casso, Antho (who i had i talking once and it was rly nice) lales (a good friend), there's my old clanmate respect...anyway. I wanna know more about you, i wanna improve my skills here with you. I know i can do it if u give me a chance.
Another reason why I want to join roh is the fact that if i am accepted i will not leave the clan without strong reasons...Its so fucking boring when you dont have a good place to stay in peace and I think i can have it here...

well...I was in many clans but i'm not a clan hopper. I just dont have luck in clans coz they are always dying, etc... and that's what is happening with my last clan inf. so i leave it.

and i think that's important...I was in eS as you should know when that case happened on WO. and I was clear about my position in that period...so I hope the fact that I have been eS not influence the opinion of you. some players like Casso know what I think about this case.

Ive been following the activity of roh since I started playing worms. I know that the clan is not the most active, but still I want to join you. I see great opportunities for learning here. and I hope you give me a chance Embarassed

regards Scorpus

dunno if my age is important but I'm 20...and my name is Filipe Smile

Scorpus

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey dudes...

Post by xRoHxVan on March 12th 2013, 21:43

Hello Scorpus,. it's very nice of you to post here. Don't worry about the WO situation, we all know that you acted as objectively as one can and we really appreciate it.
I don't know you too well, but from the games we've played I have nothing wrong to say about you. You seem like a cool fella.

About the activity... might sound bizzare but we're actually pretty active in our own circles, probably one of the most active clans around..., although not playing too many clanners recently. (which we want to change) We've been kinda screwing around playing abnormal all the time. Very Happy
We're all aware that you're a skilled player, we'll let you know after we discuss it in private.

PS I hope you're fine with the fact that 'cracking random jokes about profe' is a written commandment in our bible. Very Happy
xRoHxVan
Foolish Recruiter
Foolish Recruiter

Number of posts : 2047
Registration date : 2007-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpus on March 12th 2013, 22:28

thx Van, nice to see these words... Smile about Professor, dont worry! he is a good friend for me but his trouble are not of my business xD

Scorpus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xRoHxCasso on March 12th 2013, 23:44

Welcome here Scorpus! I'm glad you have chosen us. You were the only one who admitted eS faults in that WO Wink

We are very active on IRC but we don't play so much clanner. As Van already said we are trying to improve from this point of view.

We will let you know soon about your candidature Smile
xRoHxCasso

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2012-07-18

View user profile http://www.wormsmania.net

Back to top Go down

Post by xRoHxDesetroyah on March 14th 2013, 13:17

Hey man, we've reached a decision,

we all thought you are a nice guy and we liked your application but atm we must decline your application. You had applied for many clans before us (so we were not your first choise, not a plus), and we also have a full roster as you know. For these reasons, we voted "no".

Thanks for trying though and we still think you're an ok dude Smile

Gl with finding a clan.
xRoHxDesetroyah
PlayBoy/Recruiter
PlayBoy/Recruiter

Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpus on March 14th 2013, 22:04

xRoHxDesetroyah wrote:You had applied for many clans before us
You sure about many clans? :S I only asked aef and they refused me. After that i tried roh. (Im not the guy who try many clans at same time.)
But ok. Maybe Is not about my behave...

cya & gl

Scorpus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xRoHxAntho on March 15th 2013, 09:46

Welcome scorpus, I'm glad you have chosen us too.

Scorpus wrote:You sure about many clans? :S I only asked aef and they refused me. After that i tried roh.

If you read the darkmaul's post : How to join: Read this before posting anything!

''we're just some random clan you want to join ,then please don't post'' .

we played together several times , for me you are still a good guy Very Happy

keep your good behavior Wink

cheer up! finding clan Smile
xRoHxAntho

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down