Wanna be a RoH

:: Joining :: Join us

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wanna be a RoH

Post by Keahi on June 28th 2011, 21:47

Yo! Translated to english my name is John and I'm from Portugal! This is a fun country that every kid plays Counter Strike must since I'm a cool kid I play Worms Armageddon! Just turned 23 3 days ago so joining would be a birthday present from all of you Smile.

I bought Worms Armageddon very early in it's release in Portugal and played for a long time but a friend stole my CD and decided to keep it. I bought Worms World Party too and I decided to give the world of internet a try but there were too little wormys to play with. I tried again I bought a double pack when sold out released it along with worms 2 and played for another couple of years till I lost the WA cd Sad.

I still have it installed so I still play with no CD till I find a way to buy the game again hopefully before 4 update is released or I'll be in trouble.

My favourites modes are Normal, Board game, Battle Race, Boom Race, kaos and probably shopper if it's 2v2.

I'm also an artist my deviantart is http://jacktiger.deviantart.com and don't worry there isn't anything dirty. What matters is I got into doing flags and graves for worms pretty early and people tell me I'm pretty good at it.

So I hope I'll be able to join!

Evil minded I'll humiliate you!

Keahi

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-06-28

View user profile tigeronfire

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanna be a RoH

Post by xRoHxVan on June 29th 2011, 02:26

Well, first of all, your wearing NNN tag in the first game (and not being a member) has really bothered us, in a way, we care about such trivial stuff. Faking members isn't cool.

Secondly, you'd have a lot of catching up to do, since none of your favourite schemes are listed as classic and that's what's important in competetive gaming. But you said that you're really willing to improve, so that's okay I guess. Familiarize yourself with this page:
http://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/

And finally, why RoH? You mentioned that you're looking for an active and cool clan, but there are plenty of those on wn, why us?

Also, nice DA page, especially spriting. Cool
xRoHxVan
Foolish Recruiter
Foolish Recruiter

Number of posts : 2047
Registration date : 2007-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Keahi on June 29th 2011, 11:29

About having a fake name I was making fun of a jerk that doesn't talk to me anymore, and this is wormNET, meaning there isn't a contract saying folow all these rules and sign here. On the other hand if I have to folow tus I must behave so I will. I hope forgive and forget also applys in this clan.

Getting a clan in worms is like to getting a job in Portugal. It's horrible! Now seeing 6 people in the same game from the same clan in one night. That beats most of the clans I've seen!

Keahi

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-06-28

View user profile tigeronfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top